Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Forgotten stash!


What a great day!! Spent my usual wednesday with my friend Pat. Lots of crochet, chat and music to listen to and sing along  with, and to top it all off i decided to bring home some of the yarn Pat has been storing for me. I had completely forgotten what was there and i am delighted  to find so many lovely colours of yarn for me to play with. Lucky me!! Now i just have to decide what to make with it..   Thanks for a great day Pat.. :))

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Indeed it was.. Glad you found the yarn, and it is pretty too. :))Now decisions, decisions..

Christina Broad said...

I think so too Pat, and as you say...
what to make??? :))

- said...

Oh, looks like fun. It's so exciting when you have all of those colors in front of you.

Christina Broad said...

Yes and this is only a small portion of the yarn i brought home with me today, somewhat scary.. Lol.. :))

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Your yarn colours are lovely and cheerful. Good luck with deciding what to make with it :)
Lucy xx