Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Beautiful Blooms!

I have spent some time this morning taking photos of our orchid blooms ( much better than housework ) lol...

So i thought i would share some of them with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as i do.. :))










This yellow cymbidium is just so beautiful, i really love yellow flowers.. This miniature cymbidium is another of my favourites, it's name is Sleeping Dragon 'Carolyn'. Our show starts on thursday so i won't have time to post anything new until it finishes on sunday. I will have a few photos of the show to post next week... :))





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tina your orchids are beautiful, I fall in love with them all.. How to choose just one , would be so difficult. The miniature is stunning.
thanks for sharing your prize orchids with us :))

Christina Broad said...

thank you Pat, i'm glad you like them... :))

- said...

I really love the "sleeping dragon" or Carolyn-just gorgeous.

Christina Broad said...

It is lovely Clara, such a delicate pink... :))