Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

Show Signs!


Our local orchid show is on very soon,  aaarrghh.. I am not ready yet, I need more time... but i say the same thing every year and every year it all works out on the day.. Thank goodness it's only once a year. The new signs arrived today and we are really pleased with them, the printers have done a wonderful job and now we only have to place them in spots that will give us the most  coverage. Mmmm.. i don't think our lounge room will do it.  Lol,  although it does look very pretty.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a great sign Tina, should draw a few folk down to the Lakes :))
I will be there by the way ,,, any day in particular ?? Devonshire Tea??
Can't wait.
My Orchids are looking beautiful. with a few more out in flower.. What a bonus.. Thankyou so much :))

Christina Broad said...

Hi Pat, any day that suits you and Bill is fine with me... I willbe there most of the time as usual and there is always Devonshire tea..Yumm.. :)) Glad you have orchids to enjoy and you are so welcome.. :))

Unknown said...

The signs look fantastic Tina!!

Christina Broad said...

Thanks Tanya, pretty flash hey... :))

glor said...

Beautiful sign ... I'm going to an Grand Opening of a Orchid Shop this weekend, can't wait. Your quilting is incredible and love your snowflake square. Great blog! Have a beautiful day.

Christina Broad said...

Hi Glor, thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments... Hope you enjoy your visit to the orchid shop... :))