Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bead Scissor Keeper!

This is the bead scissor keeper that i made some time back. Each side is decorated differently and it took me about 2 weeks to make. All the beads are sewn on by hand and i had lots of escapees. My partner John loves it and suggested i make one a week and we could then put them up for sale..Lol.. I agreed i could do that but only if he was to take on  the housework and cooking a well as caring for our orchids and our garden and all the other little jobs included in daily life. Didn't take him long at all to decide that one was enough. Men are such funny creatures at times... 'Gotta love em'!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Funny John :)) I am sure you could do just that Tina :))
Your purse is lovely and I always "eye it off" when visiting . (hinting)

Christina Broad said...

I'm glad you like it Pat, i will have to give you a lesson LOL.. then you can make one for yourslf. What do you think?? :))

Unknown said...

I would like that very much, thankyou for the offer.. :))

Kerrie said...

Came over to see you from Pattas and so glad I did! This scissor keeper is exquisite! Your blog is lovely! Kerrie

Christina Broad said...

Thank you Kerrie,I am pleased you like the scissor keeper, it was fun to make and i am glad you came to have a look at my work.. :))