Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My First Blogger Award!





I was awarded my first blogger award today by Pattas from 
Hooks & Books. Thanks Pat.... All I have to do now is decide who to pass it on to, there are so many great blogs out there to choose from I will have to think about it. Seven things about me:
1. Love craft, especially crochet.
2. Grow and show beautiful exotic orchids.
3. Love to read.
4. Enjoy the outdoors.
5. like to travel.
6. Love animals
7. love my family and friends.

The rules:
1 Add the award to your blog
2 Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3 Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules
5 Award to 15 bloggers
6 Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
 
 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, thank you so much Tina!
And congratulations to you too.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Christina Broad said...

You are welcome Kate, I love your blog and you really deserve it.. :))

Unknown said...

You are welcome Tina... Well done :))