Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mitts & Headband!

I have finished the matching set of mitts and headband. They are crocheted in pure wool in a very soft sage green colour. My oldest grandaughter will love these, green is her favourite colour so I will have to decide if I'm going to keep them for her birthday or maybe advertise them for sale on Made It. What do you ladies think?? I know I can make another set in a similar shade but I have used all the wool that I had so I will have to buy more. Oh dear! I can't keep buying wool can I? lol..  Yes.....  :))


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Tina, the colour is lovely and so is that flower :) I can see GD wanting that for sure.. well done :))

DaCraftyLady said...

Ohhhh those are lovely...I just started some mitts over the weekend they are called Bed Gloves and will be posting about them today...Love your color and the flower looks great!! :) Debb

Christina Broad said...

Thank you for those great comments ladies, I'm so pleased to have a new follower and such positive remarks.. And I will be checking out your blog too craftylady.. :))

Beansieleigh said...

These are beautiful Jontina! And I LOVE that pretty little yellow flower, SO PRETTY!.. Now, in answer to your question; YES, for pretty things like projects like this, you should absolutely keep buying wool!!.. Have a great weekend! Enjoy! ~tina